Top 7 reasons to attend Project Management 2014
- Optimize limited resources and budgets to complete projects on time and on budget
- Align your project strategy with your organizational goals and objectives
- Build and maintain a high-performance project team
- Compare the latest project methodologies, their value, and their tradeoffs, and select which is best suited to your organization
- Improve your project success rate with proven documentation, testing, change management, cutover, and go-live strategies
- Ensure high performing projects with accelerators such Microsoft Project and SAP Solution Manager
- Update skills and earn up to 25 PDU credits to maintain certifications and credentials
I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and I found the information extremely important for my organization.
Project Management 2014 is co-located with Reporting & Analytics 2014 INTERACTIVE and Planning & Performance Management for SAP Customers. Registration at one conference admits you to all events at no additional cost.